2012-2013 Charter Council
The Kingsley Charter Council is made up of parent, teacher, staff and community volunteers who serve for two years. A profile of each member and their duties is described below.
You can contact the Council members via email at email@example.com.
Charter Council Meetings
Kingsley's Charter Council generally meets monthly on the first Tuesday of the month. Scheduled meetings are posted on the School Calendar.
Our Charter's Goals
- We will increase student achievement by providing differentiated instruction and by using an interdisciplinary approach to instruction that incorporates art, music, movement, drama, and writing.
- We will increase by 2% the number of students in grades 1-5 who meet Performance Level 3 in Reading/English Language Arts, Math, and Science on the Spring 2011 CRCT.
- Kingsley students will demonstrate positive social skills and be actively involved in learning in a safe, supportive, and engaging environment.
- We will decrease student tardiness and improve student attendance.
- We will provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers.
- We will support and enhance Professional Learning Communities at Kingsley Charter School.