Kingsley Charter School Garden Club
Help Needed this Saturday!!!
*** Campus Cleanup Day Saturday, 4/20, 9-1 ***
Please join us on a beautiful spring day for some work at the front entrance and general campus cleanup. In the front we will be weeding, planting, and spreading pine-straw. We will also be doing general cleanup in the Learning Garden and around campus, particularly the east side.
- Materials Needed:
- * pine-straw - please contact us if you can help get 35 bales delivered to school by Sat.
- * hand pruners - we've got lots of ivy to clip from trees on east side
- * wheel barrows - we've had one donated but can always use more!
- * circular saw (to drill 2" hole in picnic table for installation of our first umbrella!)
- * pressure washing of picnic tables in Learning Garden (outside media center)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help plan or lead any of our projects (details will be posted here when available).
Garden Club Meeting Dates 2nd Semester (reminder emails will be sent each week to registered GC parents)
Grades K-2 - 1/10, 2/14, 3/14, 4/18, 5/9
Grades 3-5 - 1/17, 2/21, 3/21, 4/25, 5/16
Garden Club for K-2 is full but we have started a wait list. Contact us if interested.
Volunteer Signup - Please signup online to help with our grades K-2 and grades 3-5 meetings.
General Info: The Garden Club meets Thursday afternoons, 2:45-4:00. Grades K-2 meet the 2nd Thu, grades 3-5 meet the 3rd Thursday. Cost is free but parent help is needed during meetings, parties, special projects, work days, for summer watering duties, and/or donating treats/supplies on occasion. We communicate to parents via email. If interested, please complete the registration form and return to the front office. Contact us at email@example.com with questions.